OccMedCIC Patient and Staff Safety During COVID-19
We want our patients and visitors to be safe while in our office
We are open for business and taking precautions along the way, as per CDC and Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) requirements:
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/guidance-hcf.html
- Mass DPH: https://www.mass.gov/lists/reopening-health-and-human-services-in-massachusetts
To comply with current COVID-19 regulations, we have implemented the following:
* EVERYONE ENTERING THE OFFICE MUST WEAR A FACE COVERING *
* PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN PEN INTO THE OFFICE TO COMPLETE PAPERWORK *
SOCIAL DISTANCING: We kindly ask that only the patient enter our office. A parent or guardian is allowed if the patient is a minor.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: If we reach our maximum capacity in the office, we will kindly ask that incoming patients and visitors wait patiently outside of the office and call 617-367-5002 to let us know you've arrived. We will let you know approximately how long the wait will be and we will call you when we're ready for you to come into the office.
SCHEDULED APPOINTMENTS: Prior to an appointment, the patient will receive a text and a phone call to check for symptoms of COVID-19. We will also ask about contacts.
ONCE PATIENTS ARRIVE: When the patient arrives, he/she will complete paperwork and then will be escorted to a testing area to review the COVID-19 screening form and to take the patient's temperature. Visitors will also complete a COVID-19 screening form and get their temperature taken.
WALK-IN APPOINTMENTS (new injuries): We request that an Employer Representative call our office to let us know an injured employee is coming in to be evaluated, so we have a head's up. This will allow us to make sure we have the space and time to see that employee appropriately.
FEELING SICK? Are you feeling sick or have you been exposed to someone who is ill? Please call the office to reschedule your appointment.
OFFICE PHONE#: 617-367-5002
Helpful Links - COVID and Workplaces
Figuring out how to navigate your business during a pandemic is difficult. We are here to help. Below are links to key website with the most up to date information about how to handle businesses, workplaces and workers as COVID-19 develops. In addition, our providers are knowledgeable in COVID and its effects on workplaces and workers. Please call our office to obtain additional information.
- Coronavirus Resources: https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/
- Businesses and Workplaces: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/businesses-employers.html
- Mass DPH
- Reopening Massachusetts: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/reopening-massachusetts
- American Association of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- ACOEM COVID Resources: https://acoem.org/COVID-19-Resource-Center/COVID-19-National-Resources
- American Association of Occupational Health Nurses
- AAOHN COVID Resources: http://aaohn.org/page/covid-19-resources-for-ohns